Covercraft SS8388TTFT SeatSaver True Timber Camouflage 60/40 Bench Seat Cover for Ford F150 from Covercraft
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $211.24
- Now: $153.61 Save 27%
- Reviews: View Reviews
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Ford Ranger Parts are happy to offer the famous Covercraft SS8388TTFT SeatSaver True Timber Camouflage 60/40 Bench Seat Cover for Ford F150.
With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a make you can trust. The Covercraft SS8388TTFT SeatSaver True Timber Camouflage 60/40 Bench Seat Cover for Ford F150 is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
For this price, the Covercraft SS8388TTFT SeatSaver True Timber Camouflage 60/40 Bench Seat Cover for Ford F150 comes highly respected and is always a regular choice with lots of people. Covercraft have added some great touches and this equals great value for money.
- Custom fitted, slip-on slip-off protection from everyday abuse.
- Washer / dryer safe for easy home care. When they're dirty just slip them off and into the washer.
- SeatSavers block UV rays to help protect stock seat fabric or leather.
- All stress seams are overlapped and double-stitched, just like the seams on a good pair of jeans.
- Heavy-duty, polycotton drill weave fabric "breathes" so you don't get stuck to the seat.
Keep your seats looking new for years with slip-on SeatSaver seat protectors. Custom fitted, they provide protection from sun, dirt, outdoor fun, and abuse during the workweek, to help keep your seats looking new. Travel in comfort - breathable, heavy duty polycotton fabric won't give you that "sticky" feeling that neoprene or vinyl seat covers will. If the SeatSavers become soiled, just throw them into your home washer and dryer and then slip them back on. Dirty dog? Kids with ice cream cones? Potted plants? Fun in the sun? Messy mechanic and greasy tools? Stop worrying, with SeatSaver seat protectors your leather and velour seats are safe. The fabric is protected with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish that blocks most "accidents" from reaching the seats. Like a great pair of jeans, SeatSavers get softer and more comfortable with each washing (but, we recommend you re-spray the DWR after every 5 or 6 washings).
|Covercraft SS3412PCGY SeatSaver Front 60...|
|Covercraft Custom-Fit Front Bench SeatSa...|