Chevy Trucks - GM Inside - Ford Inside - Ford Ranger - Jeep - American Muscle

diamond plate bed caps??

does anyone no where i can get some black diamond plate bed caps for my FX4, its a straight bed BTW..

sorry about starting 2 threads at once but they have nothin to do with one another so i didn't want to get em confused.
    97 XLT
    bagged & shaved

02 FX4
    Daily Driver

FOR SALE or TRADE
    A set of stock 01+ headlights and signals.
    A Fiberglass bed cover for a fleetside SWB
    WANTED
    I need a set of the stock plastic bed rail caps from the 01+ FX4's & Edge's..

I got my black powder coated toolbox for UWS (united welding services). they do have rail caps and can probable powder coat them. They are not usually cheap, but here is somehting I found. http://www.uwsta.com/acc_srp_bed_prot.html May I ask why you would want them, they seem to only scratch trucks from vibration, at least the ones I have seen with them.
    By: BOSS 3.0
    "Because 49% of the earth's population is below average mentality?"
    2003 Ranger supercab XLT 2wd 4.0 auto - sold
    2004 F-150 supercab FX4 4wd 5.4 auto all black and silver leather interior...rockin' the fullsize

well my truck came with one of those black plastic bed covers that open on both ends. the cover, liner and all come as a package and the liner came up over the top and has scratched it up bad, i just want to hid it for now..if you know what i mean
    97 XLT
    bagged & shaved

02 FX4
    Daily Driver

FOR SALE or TRADE
    WANTED

Big Red
    evry1 stopped carrying black ones in the diamond plate... i wanted them too, you could bhuy silver and powder coat them for a lotta $$
    2004 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6, reg. cab, 2wd, K&N FIPK CAI, clear corners, EGR bed caps and tailgate cap, EGR hood wind deflector and window visors, BetterBuilt Black toolbox, Clifford Arrow5 Anti-Theft System, Cobra 12-Band Radar, Fabtech 3" Spindle Lift, rear AAL's, Unique Series 42 RockCrawler D-Window wheels, 32" BFG MT's, Cobra 29 WXNWST, 3' toolbox mounted Firestik, Workman PA speaker

i think i'll just get the plastic ones, after lookin into it...lol anyone know a cheap place to get them, i found some for $62
    97 XLT
    bagged & shaved

02 FX4
    Daily Driver

FOR SALE or TRADE
    WANTED