Watch this pro street supercharged Ranger hit the track.
- All Kits are Made from Aircraft Quality Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Includes all the Necessary Gaskets, Hardware and Precision Brackets.
- Kits can be Installed in Less than One Hour
- No Drilling or Cutting Required
Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer kits are made from aircraft quality billet 6061-T6 aluminum. Each kit includes all the necessary gaskets, hardware, and precision brackets to maintain proper throttle and cruise control geometry. POWERAID TBS is the ultimate intake system combination when teamed up with our exclusive AIRAID Intake System.
Muddin in my brothers pond after we drained it because the dam was giving out
This was my 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0l OHV with Custom built long tube headers, Throttle body spacer, 2.5 inch exhaust with an x-pipe, 12 inches of lift, 38.5×14.50 TSL Thornbirds on pro comp 15 inch rims.
- 1 – Component Box #136RH
- 1 – Coil Springs (pair) #136
- Without shocks
- Pro Comp Suspension a trusted industry leader
- Backed by manufacturer’s Warranty
- Great Performance
- Enhance your vehicle
- Fast Shipping
Everything You Will Need For To Lift Your Vehicle. Provides A Smooth Compliant Ride. Provides Clearance For 35in. Tires. Precise Steering Without Bump-Steer. Improves Load Capacity And Reduces Axle Wrap. Maintains Factory Ride Quality. Improves Handling.
- Complete kit with nylon spacers
- Hardware included
- Steering adapter is included when required
- Body spacer blocks, hardware bags, steering adapters and bumper brackets where required
Get up to 3 in. higher than the rest of the world with one of these Performance Accessories body lift kits. The kits raise your truck’s body off of its frame with reinforced nylon lift blocks (rated at 50,000 lbs. per square inch). They include such components as CNC-machined splined steering extensions (where required), bumper brackets (most applications), and zinc plated Grade 5 hardware to complete the installation.
- Fitment:Ford: 83-97 Ranger 4WD
- Kit Contents:Front: Lifted coil springs, radius arm drop brackets, I-beam drop brackets, bump-stop drop brackets, power steering pitman arm, and hardwareRear: Lifted blocks and u-boltsShocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Benefits:Increased ground clearanceRadius arm drop brackets allow for properly set casterProper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability
- Technical Notes:Does not fit 87-88 “High Rider STX” Package modelsDoes not fit manual steering modelsIf vehicle is equipped with a front sway-bar, drop brackets are required (#1018)
- Item Specifics:Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension SystemsPart Number: 430.20Weight (Lbs): 122Install Time (Hours): 6-8Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50
Fatal error: Call to undefined function adrotate_group() in /home/wwwrange/public_html/wp-content/themes/rps-media/front-page.php on line 103